4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ted R Vaughn?

Fabulous results!

Dr. Ted Vaughn and his staff at Piedmont Plastic Surgery are amazing. I have rarely had such fabulous medical care and attention from any medical provider – of any kind. I appreciate that the patient scheduling and office floorplan are designed so that consultations and visits are very private. My results were astonishing. Follow up care was terrific! I am thrilled. I highly recommend Dr. Vaughn for cosmetic, reconstructive, and skin care procedures.

THE Best

Dr. Vaughn was absolutely great in every aspect. So professional and really interested in my well being and satisfaction. The office staff are nothing short of spectacular. 😃👍🏻

One of the BEST offices!

Dr. Vaughn is a wonderful surgeon. He does amazing work and is very thorough. His office and nursing staff are very professional, super friendly and always available to answer questions and concerns.

Amazing!

Cannot say enough about Dr. Ted Vaughn & his awesome staff. From beginning to end they definitely made my experience a great one. So very caring & thorough! Highly recommended!!!

YOUNGER ME

As the saying goes " Ring out the old" Bring in the new " If you are like me, I tried everything in hopes to make my skin look brighter, more youthful, nothing worked! I go to Dr Vaughn for all my procedures, lasers and his excellent wife for skin care. Dr Vaughn is more than awesome... His work is of perfection! He is best with caring for his patients and making them feel great... I had a laser this week on my face... He did an awesome job... So if you are looking for a younger you in 2018.. I can promise you, Dr. Vaughn can make this happen.

I can't say enough about Dr Vaughn and his staff. He is so amazing! His kindness, thoughtfulness and caring exceeds any expectation of a doctor that I have ever been too... His staff is so courteous and kind... He always ask questions and the final result is always more than what I expected!

Dr Vaughn is fabulous !

Dr. Vaughn is very professional and he has an awesome staff. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Awe

Th review I sent yesterday had the overall ratings wrong... Dr Vaughn is definitely a 5 STAR... He cares so much about his patients, always going beyond to exceed your expectations! I submitted the rating on Sculptra yesterday and my ratings did not show up correctly

Awesome

Dr Vaughn is the most remarkable physician... His bedside manner, the time he spends with his you.... When I go for my treatments, he is always asking my family member, my granddaughter who he ask every time about her sports. He is like the "best "... I've had all kind of procedures done! All of these exceeds my desired expectations... Wonderful.... I always leave his office, feeling so welcomed and blessed that I have him as my surgeon... He is so awesome!!!

I have been going to Dr. Vaughn for years... Recently I had a laser done..If you are looking for a younger look, this is it.! His work is of excellent... the staff is so welcoming... I also go to Lynn Vaughn for all my skin care... I have found through the years, she is the best! She will help you will all your skin care needs... Very knowledge in all areas of skin care. I would highly recommend and put Dr Vaughn & Lynn at the top of this profession!

Only positive things about this facelift. ..office visits, staff, doctor's bedside manner, surgery were beyond excellent.

Dr. Ted R Vaughn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenwood, SC.