Dr. Ted R Vaughn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ted R Vaughn?

YOUNGER ME

As the saying goes " Ring out the old" Bring in the new " If you are like me, I tried everything in hopes to make my skin look brighter, more youthful, nothing worked! I go to Dr Vaughn for all my procedures, lasers and his excellent wife for skin care. Dr Vaughn is more than awesome... His work is of perfection! He is best with caring for his patients and making them feel great... I had a laser this week on my face... He did an awesome job... So if you are looking for a younger you in 2018.. I can promise you, Dr. Vaughn can make this happen.

I can't say enough about Dr Vaughn and his staff. He is so amazing! His kindness, thoughtfulness and caring exceeds any expectation of a doctor that I have ever been too... His staff is so courteous and kind... He always ask questions and the final result is always more than what I expected!

Dr Vaughn is fabulous !

Dr. Vaughn is very professional and he has an awesome staff. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Awe

Th review I sent yesterday had the overall ratings wrong... Dr Vaughn is definitely a 5 STAR... He cares so much about his patients, always going beyond to exceed your expectations! I submitted the rating on Sculptra yesterday and my ratings did not show up correctly

Awesome

Dr Vaughn is the most remarkable physician... His bedside manner, the time he spends with his you.... When I go for my treatments, he is always asking my family member, my granddaughter who he ask every time about her sports. He is like the "best "... I've had all kind of procedures done! All of these exceeds my desired expectations... Wonderful.... I always leave his office, feeling so welcomed and blessed that I have him as my surgeon... He is so awesome!!!

I have been going to Dr. Vaughn for years... Recently I had a laser done..If you are looking for a younger look, this is it.! His work is of excellent... the staff is so welcoming... I also go to Lynn Vaughn for all my skin care... I have found through the years, she is the best! She will help you will all your skin care needs... Very knowledge in all areas of skin care. I would highly recommend and put Dr Vaughn & Lynn at the top of this profession!

Only positive things about this facelift. ..office visits, staff, doctor's bedside manner, surgery were beyond excellent.

He and his staff have made me a very satisfied, happy patient. His talents are truly skillful. I will never regret the day I went and had a facelift by Dr. Ted Vaughn. Every day I look in the mirror I smile.

one to go

Great surgeon! Takes time with patients and explains everything.

Two down, one to go

Dr. Vaughan is just wonderful. I have had two procedures, and could not be more pleased. The professionalism, kindness, friendliness of him and his staff were remarkable. But I think my greatest accolade is that I recommended him to my daughter who is thinking about having a procedure done. If I trust the man with my child... well... what greater compliment can I give.

Dr. Ted R Vaughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, SC.