Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger
Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldfinger is affiliated with Oro Valley Hospital and Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Goldfinger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 19
I have been to see Dr Goldfinger twice now. I've have gotten into my appt on time. He has taken much time with me and is always willing to take the time to explain things to me even drawing pictures. He is also NOT afraid to send you for a 2nd opinion, which he has. As for the neg review from the person that said he told her a 90% blockage, then down to 10%, may I suggest that perhaps coming out of sedation that she did NOT fully understand what he was telling her. I think perhaps maybe telling her 10% blocked not 90. Anyway I just know how I came out of sedation and I really don't fully remember so I suggest that perhaps this person didn't either. Regardless I totally trust Dr Goldfinger and would recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.
I woke up in the cathlab during the procedure and heard him say that he found a blockage of 100%, however, he would watch it for six months. Two weeks later, 90% of the blockage was removed -- removal of 100% was impossible since it was had been there too long, by a cardiologist that cared. Please: Do not put your life in his hands.
Wife seen Ted (more than once) he did not take the time to explain critical things to my wife and his office visits have been very short to say the least. Please go else where if you want a Doctor who spends at least 15 minutes with you and explains things thoroughly. I agree with the one negative review ,it is accurate review of Dr. Goldfinger
I think that Dr. Goldfinger is the BEST heart Doctor in Ariz he has been my doctor for years, I first had a doctor from Pima Heart and I think they are in it for the wrong reason. I would not go to any other heart doctor but Goldfinger. He found out my problem when no one else could. Thank You Thank You Dr, Goldfinger,
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Goldfinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1980
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Cardiology Of Tucson, 6080 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 200, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger in this video.
Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.