Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Tedd M Goldfinger?

Wonderful Doctor

I have been to see Dr Goldfinger twice now. I've have gotten into my appt on time. He has taken much time with me and is always willing to take the time to explain things to me even drawing pictures. He is also NOT afraid to send you for a 2nd opinion, which he has. As for the neg review from the person that said he told her a 90% blockage, then down to 10%, may I suggest that perhaps coming out of sedation that she did NOT fully understand what he was telling her. I think perhaps maybe telling her 10% blocked not 90. Anyway I just know how I came out of sedation and I really don't fully remember so I suggest that perhaps this person didn't either. Regardless I totally trust Dr Goldfinger and would recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.

Drive to Sierra Vista before seeing this guy.

I woke up in the cathlab during the procedure and heard him say that he found a blockage of 100%, however, he would watch it for six months. Two weeks later, 90% of the blockage was removed -- removal of 100% was impossible since it was had been there too long, by a cardiologist that cared. Please: Do not put your life in his hands.

THE WORST DR.

He is the worst doctor, he doesn't care about you. He flirts with women, so disrespectful.

Not a good caring Doctor Dr. Goldfinger

Wife seen Ted (more than once) he did not take the time to explain critical things to my wife and his office visits have been very short to say the least. Please go else where if you want a Doctor who spends at least 15 minutes with you and explains things thoroughly. I agree with the one negative review ,it is accurate review of Dr. Goldfinger

I think that Dr. Goldfinger is the BEST heart Doctor in Ariz he has been my doctor for years, I first had a doctor from Pima Heart and I think they are in it for the wrong reason. I would not go to any other heart doctor but Goldfinger. He found out my problem when no one else could. Thank You Thank You Dr, Goldfinger,

Worst doctor

Do not use this doctor if you care about yourself or your loved one. He is in it for the money and "power" He blows you off if you question him and does not listen...except to himself. He thinks he is a GOD...I really question why he became a doctor because he is not a very caring person...

An Excellent Cardiologist

Dr. Ted Goldfinger is an excellent physician and specialist in the Tucson area. He was instrumental in my survival two years ago from a major heart attack and subsequent open heart surgery bypass procedure. He is the only physician I have these days due to a self pay situation I am in due to lack of insurance. He is always concerned about my needs and health. The two times a year that I see him leave me assured as to my current health awareness and needs. I have recommended him to several of my friends who all tell me what a good choice he is for them also. His staff is very good and respond to my calls immediately. Thank You Dr. Goldfinger for being part of the Tucson medical community.