Dr. Tedd M Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tedd M Mcdonald?

Two thumbs way up!

I was seeing a different OB doctor at Banner for the first 7 months of my pregnancy and couldn't take how rude they were anymore. I changed my doctor to McDonald and he is probably the best doctor I could ask for. He answers questions, has great bedside manners, and always reassures me that everything is fine with my baby!! If your a worry wart like I am Tedd McDonald is your guy! I trust him with the delivery of my baby girl!

Great OB Doc

I saw Dr. McDonald for my 2nd pregnancy (1st one we lived in California). He was great at doing all the checks. His office staff was very nice and professional never had anyone be rude to me or short. Once I had my baby (via planned C-section) he was very good at talking to me through the process and after while recovering in the hospital he was great at giving me tons of info (I didn't get hard as much with my 1st pregnancy). I had a slight complication and he was very fast to get it taken care of. If I was having any more children I would def go back, however I had Dr. McDonald cut my tubes so I shouldn't be having any more babies :).