Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tedine P Ranich MD
Dr. Tedine P Ranich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Owings Mills, MD, with another office in Lutherville Timonium, MD. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ranich is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tedine P Ranich has 2 locations
25 Crossroads Dr Ste 205
Owings Mills, MD 21117
2405 York Rd Ste 100
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
Book Online Now
Dr. Tedine P Ranich has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tedine P Ranich has the following 8 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Showing 2 of 2
Excellent Very Thorough Doctor with Great Bedside Manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tedine P Ranich - Posted on June 16th, 2011
I am very pleased with her approach. She provides full and complete explanations about your condition. She researches the conditions to ensure that the diagnosis is accurate. She is aggressive in treating the problem looking at preventive measures to prevent the condition worsening. She is personable, with a great bedside manner especially improtant in dealing with fear of kidney problems. She talks with you and not at you. Is open to questions and clear in her explanations. Wants to work with you to help you improve your overall health. Overall I thingk that she is a great doctor and I would recommend her to anyone without reservation or hesitation.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tedine P Ranich - Posted on May 28th, 2009
Dr. Ranich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Tedine P Ranich Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tedine P Ranich, MD - Nephrology in Owings Mills, MD, in this video.
Dr. Tedine P Ranich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Owings Mills, MD.