Dr. Teena John Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Teena John?

Excellent Care

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Dr. Teena John and her husband, Dr. Ashish John, have provided care for our daughter since her birth. She is now nearly two years old and in addition to well-child checks has been treated for many of the typical childhood illnesses along with some symptoms/conditions that required more in-depth follow-up and/or referral. I am in the healthcare field and have had only the highest expectations for care provided for my child. That being said, the quality of care provided by Dr. John is EXCELLENT. In addition to ease in scheduling and ability to obtain a same-day appointment with the physician, the office is clean and offers a sick-child and well-child area. More importantly, Dr. John has the unique ability to relate to her patients and the patient’s family as she displays a compassionate and empathetic attitude with each encounter. She is wonderful with children and can easily gain the trust and cooperation of even the most difficult of toddler patients. She completes a thorough history and physical exam at each visit, and walks the patient and family through her clinical reasoning and care-plan development process. Her assessment/diagnoses have been nothing short of completely accurate. She answers questions in a complete and thorough manner, and always takes the parents’ preferences, opinions, and special circumstances into consideration. She is very thorough with testing and referrals, but as she analyzes the benefit/risk, she does not put the patient & family through what could be considered unnecessary testing. In short, she treats the patient in such a manner that she would want her child treated. She takes the care of each patient very personally, and it is obvious that she has a genuine interest in the health and well-being of each child. It is in these ways that Dr. John gains the trust of the patient’s family, which is critical when the care of a young child is involved. Both of my parents and my mother-in-law have accompanied me to appointments, and have shared their impression of the excellent standard of care provided by Dr. John to my daughter. I could go on and on about the AMAZING approach to caring taken by Dr. John, but if I was to sum up our experience in three words, I would choose: TRUST, COMPASSION, and QUALITY medical care. I am extremely satisfied with our pediatrician and would confidently recommend Dr. John to anyone.

Great doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2013

My boys love Dr. John. Like the other review, Dr. John called my cell phone on a Friday night just to make sure I got her previous message that me left on my voicemail and to make sure my son was doing okay. She really cares!

Amazing!!!

Posted on September 30th, 2011

These days it's hard to find a great Doctor.....well Dr. Teen John is the doctor for you. You won't be sorry. She is simply amazing. She also has fantastic nurses. You can't go wrong.

The Best Dr for my 3 small kids

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I tell everyone I can how wonderful Dr. Teena John is. I have 3 children all with minor health issues (my daugher has ADD and my son has autism). She has always gone above and beyond when it comes to caring for them. She is such a loving Dr. and cares so much about others. My kids love her and look forward to going to see her. She has the best nurses on staff. When my kids are sick and I have to call in there and leave a message I get a call in a fast manor. To give you a example of how great she is, one day all 3 of my kids were really sick and I had been in and out of the office all week. Well on a friday evening I revcieved a phone call from Dr. John herself checking up on my kids. She wanted to make sure they were doing ok. Let me ask you has any of your dr's ever done that for you? I know none of mine have. I really don't have anything bad to say about Dr. Teena John and her nurses. He husband is also a Dr and he is VERY good also. If you are in need of a great Dr...Dr. Teena John is for you.

Compassionate

Posted on February 4th, 2008

Dr. Chiramel-John is thorough and compassionate. I highly recomend her. Her caring nature is perfect for pediatrics.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017