Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tegest F Hailu
Dr. Tegest F Hailu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Fresno, CA . Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Hailu is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Hailu has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tegest F Hailu has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tegest F Hailu has the following 8 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Tegest F Hailu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I've only seen Dr. Hailou once! As soon as she walked in the room, I knew she was going to be amazing and she really is. If you can feel so comfortable and trust someone by one doctor visit, that doctor is an angel sent to me from heaven. She makes sure I'm always okay and really cares about YOU. I am most certain she is the perfect doctor. In my eyes she is truly a blessing and I thank her for helping me through my situation.
I can honestly tell you that have seen Dr Hailu once. All other visits were spent with her NP, Sue. Sue is completely worthless. My lab work came in high but her response to it all was, "Well, I see that it's high, but it's not high enough to warrant anything else right now." I told her that I still felt fatigued and her answer was for me to go home and rest more. ?????
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Hailu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Tegest F Hailu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tegest F Hailu in this video.
Dr. Tegest F Hailu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.