Dr. Teh-Li T Huo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Teh-Li T Huo?

Because this was an appointment with a kidney doctor I was a little scared. However, by the time I left I was a lot more calm. He let me ask as many questions as I needed and answered them all thoroughly. He changed a couple of my meds and gave me a few do's and don'ts. Looking forward to my next appointment.

Great Kidney Doctor

DR. Huo graciously accepted a stat appointment for my husband whose potassium level was dangerously high. Dr. Huo spent a considerable amount of time with us explaining the situation and the dangers. He reviewed all of my husband's prescriptions and immediately sent in another RX to work with his current MEDS. He spent time discussing the no-to-low potassium diet choices and even gave great advice to help with my husband's diabetes. He did an ultrasound of his kidneys and bladder and explained the results. Basically, WE LOVE DR.HUO! And, he has a great sense of humor!

I love that he is so accessible and knowledgeable! Explains everything in detail!

dr does nothing for me

My life depends on my doctor, thank you - Mr. Hou- 101% accurate.

Dr Huo is the smartest nephrologist I have ever met and I have a lifelong kidney disease as well as being a hospital RN. He has saved both my and my husbands lives, and my husband is not even his patient.! He did this by by looking at my labs, explaining the relationship of them to myself and I was able to then recognise the same relationship in my husbands labs-where he had an unknown cancer that was then removed. For my kidney disease, Dr Huo also recognises the need to treat the whole body for the patient to have a quality of life they are able to live with.

patient

He is the best doctor I have seen in any feild he takes is time to explian things to you I would tell anyone with Kidney problems to see him. He make you feel like he is in this fight of the decease with you. I would rate him higher than 5 stars if they had a higher rating.

Excellent doctor

He is the best Nephrologist I have seen over several years and several locations. I would recommend him to anyone.

ms

Dr Huo is the absolute BEST nephrologist, and his team of group partners are also the Best!!