Dr. Tejal R Bhatt Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tejal R Bhatt?

Eh.

Pros: explains well; blunt and decisive; on time Cons: must schedule separate appts to discuss different conditions (ex blood pressure control & diabetes); quickly makes referrals instead of managing primary conditions. 3 minutes late? Reschedule.

Very bad communication between doctor and patient.

Good experience

I did not have high expectations due to bad experiences. However, I really liked Dr. Bhatt. I needed her to do some labs and make a referral, and she spent time to gather all my symptoms, evaluate me in the office, and rule out conditions before making thorough lab orders. She was easy to follow up with. I did not like the specialist she referred me to within Mercy, but I will return to Dr. Bhatt if needed in the future. I was seen right away, she was friendly and professional, and she was knowledgeable. We both forgot to have a prescription ordered but I just called her nurse and it was taken care of that day.

I've only seen Dr. Bhatt twice, but on both occasions she gave me her full attention and answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. Being female, she was easy to talk to, and took my symptoms seriously. I am very pleased to have her as my doctor.

Another Insensensitive Doctor

Dr. Tejal Bhatt would not refill a prescrition for my the regulation of my metabolism until I came in to visit her for bloodpressure concerns. Her colleages there are just as obtuse as she is. The office people are not friendly either. I recommend you look elsewhere for more respectful healthcare. The doctors at Mercy medical are no better than robots!