Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tejal M Khandhar DO
Dr. Tejal M Khandhar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tejal M Khandhar has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Excellent doctor for kids
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tejal M Khandhar - Posted on February 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tejal M Khandhar - Posted on May 7th, 2010
Best Pediatrician In Town!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tejal M Khandhar - Posted on April 16th, 2010
Dr. Tejal Khandhar is an excellent doctor and has been providing the best care to my children. She has been able to quickly and accurately diagnose their illnesses and has excellent bedside manner (i.e., very caring and listens well). Dr. Khandhar is also able to explain the diagnoses and the treatment thoroughly but in a manner that I can understand. She also spends enough time with us during the appointment (i.e, never feel rushed). The office staff is also nice and professional.
13 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tejal M Khandhar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tejal M Khandhar's office for more information.
2055 Kellogg Ave Corona, CA : (909) 353-2000
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE CORONA MEDICAL, 2055 Kellogg Ave, Corona, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tejal M Khandhar, DO - Pediatrics in Corona, CA, in this video.
Dr. Tejal M Khandhar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.