Dr. Tejpaul S Pannu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejpaul S Pannu?

I was in a automobile accident 1 year ago and the care Dr Pannu has given me is exceptional, he is so kind and listens to you he never acts like your bothering him, sometimes when you deal with specialists they are somewhat cold and seem to be uncaring, not him he acts like he truly cares, and takes the time with you. I would recommend him to anybody needing a neurosurgeon!

Horrible experience. The lady at the counter is rude and doesn't say anything. She only points her finger for you to sign, she gives an evil look at you. She probably hasn't had coitus in years and takes her hatred out to the world. I only saw the doctor for three minutes. He shoved me awhile very hastily. All he said was to do planks. I have severe kyphosis and scoliosis. I waited 4 months for this jackhole to tell me only to do planks. Avoid this guy at all costs!!!

Run from this guy

One of the best and most caring doctors I have ever gone to. He has been there for me every step of the way. Thank God. He's down to earth, and so easy to talk with. Outstanding!!!

EXCELLENT

Dr. Pannu is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met other then my Primary Doctor. I had back fusion surgery and he made me as comfortable as he could. He's a down to earth guy. And listens to your issues and problems. I would refer him to everyone. You just don't meet many doctors like him that truly cares for you.

Never talked to me after my dad's surgery. He had to have a second surgery for a blood clot in his neck. I would never recommend this guy.

My experience

I developed a terrible infection after surgery, which required removal of everything that this doctor put in. The docs at UM told me that most of the screws weren't put in properly and weren't needed. I then found out that this doc has been reported to the medical board for negligence. I can't believe Oakwood hospital keeps a person like that on their staff

Great Neurosurgeon

My name is Brenda and I had a great experience with Dr. Pannu and his staff. I had back surgery and was very nervous about having the procedure done in the beginning. Dr. Pannu performed the operation and everything went well. Dr. Pannu is great and I would definately chose him again if need be and would recommend him to friends and family. He is a very thorough Dr. and made my experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. My family also loved Dr. Pannu because he was very compassionate and kept them posted through the whole procedure. I want to personally thank Dr. Pannu and his staff for a great job. You are very appreciated....