Dr. Tejvir S Chadha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejvir S Chadha?

Thorough and caring

I started going to Dr. Chiara and 2009. Although I moved two hours away in 2015, I continue to go to Dr. Chiara for my yearly appointments because I like his office staff and he is very warm, caring, and thorough.

DR. chadha is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. he puts it on the table like it is and makes every visit informational and and helps one reach health goals as optimal as possible. would not trade him for anyone else.

Dr. Chadha is Wonderful! Some of the Staff Not

I really like Dr. Chadha and his thoroughness, but some of the staff need lessons with manners. I work in the medical field and I understand things happen and as to why providers run behind, that is where the staff are supposed to step in be courteous and polite. At my appointment (follow up from hospitalization on my lunch break) when I explained I was also told my appointment would be quick, that I would be in and out per the scheduler I only had an allotted amount of time due to work and I would wait as long as I could. When this was explained the nurse Stephanie said "well you should just leave" and shrugged her shoulders at me. Extremely rude and un-professional. Some of our providers start at 7am and work until 6pm and have Saturday hours to accommodate patients who work or have school schedules. Very disappointed I told the front staff I had to leave and why they did not accommodate or offer to reschedule the appointment. The front staffs response was I let her know (meaning His nurse practitioner).

Knowledgeable and patient

The doctor was caring and patient. Will take the time to teach what tests are for and asks great questions to better understand what you are dealing with. Office is kept very nice, calm and professional.

Caring and listens to you. Highly recommend him.

Too many unneeded test