Dr. Tejwant S Chandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejwant S Chandi?

Compassionate and caring physician easy to get an appointment, always receiving new patients

Great MD

This Dr is wonderful. He accepts patients others do not as a service to our community. I can always get in the same day, yes I may wait but most time I am seen right away. His staff has been with him for many years which speaks for itself! U can't please everyone, but as for me and hundreds of others of his patients, we love him.

Dr. Chandi is great. Is listens well to patients' problems and addresses them well. I recommend this doctor.

NEVER go to this Doctor!

This is the WORST doctor I have ever been to period. I have been to many doctors in my life due to medical issues I have. Chandi does not listen to his patients. Every time I have been there he ignores my requests to see certain specialists. I practically have to go behind his back to get referrals to who I want to see. Example: a few days ago I went to see him and get a referral to see a chiropractor. I have slight scoliosis. He refused to give me a referral even though I have seen one in the past. He wants me to go to a physical therapist which is not what I need to help with what I want done. Another thing is that he never smiles and is very unapproachable. He makes you feel like you are wasting his precious time and he is doing you a favor. Also I have to wait over an hour to see him every time I go, even though I can see him just standing around in the back doing nothing. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!! EVER!!!

Best Doctor

Dr. Chandi is the best doctor in the Albermarle Area.