Dr. Teki Hegwood Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Teki Hegwood?

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Just love my doctor and wouldn't find better care anywhere.

Please seek out a new doctor!

Posted on January 25th, 2014

I chose Dr. Hegwood because she was the only female doctor in our area who took our insurance. We were active duty military. From the beginning she was weird in the way she described herself. During our delivery she wouldn't allow us to take pictures or film, my husband couldn't cut the umbilical cord, and she thinned my cervix with such force I cried out. She used the vacuum to extract my daughter and seemed like she had other plans I was disrupting. She belittled me for the amount of time I was spending on breastfeeding and laughed at me (once she left the room with her staff) when I came in with an infection. To this day I am haunted that she is still out there delivering children.

Best GYN ever (and I've seen a lot)

Posted on June 8th, 2011

This was the most caring, most thorough, most careful OBGYN doc I've ever seen in my life. She actually listened to me and not only that, she heard me. It was great! I want to make her my primary physician, but now I can't find her. Dr. Hegwood, where are you???

Best OBGYN ever

Posted on June 8th, 2011

This doctor listened to me, heard me, and then followed up appropriately. She performed a painless procedure on me that had caused excruciating pain ...

Watch Out Virginians

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Hegwood practiced in California and has terrible reviews there for a reason. Now she has begun a practice in Fredericksburg,VA. My baby's life was almost lost due to neglect.Please check her out well if you decide to go there.

Virginia

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Found Dr. Hegwood to be thorough and genuinely concerned about my overall health. Her office staff were spot on and respectful.

First visit

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I am a 53 year old woman with some health problems, Dr. Hegwood was very patient & concerned and thorough.

A very nice doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Hegwood for 4-5 years and I always feel that she and her staff are attentive to my needs and they care about my wellbeing. I saw a few negative reviews on here about this office and I am totally surprised. I am completely happy with Dr. Hegwood.

Posted on February 26th, 2010

She is dismissive of my pain and unkind. She treats me like an annoyance. She doesn't answer questions in helpful ways. She is mean. I wish I could get another OB, but am afraid it is too late.

I would not recommend her. Especially for military.

Posted on April 9th, 2009

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant, this will be the second appointment she has cancelled after I already arrived because of someone going into labor. She makes you feel dumb when you ask her questions. My appointment will be scheduled for a certain time and I will see her about 30 to 45 minutes after the scheduled time. I always arrive early. So I am normally waiting there for about 45 min to an hour. I just found out since I will be moving and needing my medical records, that she charges 25 dollars to get them. Taking advantage of military a bit? Yeah that is what I thought. I have gotten records at many different doctors and not one has charged any fee. Rediculous. I would not recommend her, but if you want to take you chance, go ahead!

Horrible

Posted on January 30th, 2009

Made an appt with this Doctor, and a week and a half later (last business day before my appointment) I thought they were calling to give me a reminder of my appt, but they cancelled it and said they were overbooked and I needed to find a new doctor. I am a high risk pregnancy, and its not good for me to wait this long to get on the necessary prescription for my condition. I don't understand how it took a week and a half to discover they were overbooked? When they accepted the referal from my normal doctor and booked me an appointment, they should have figured it out then. This is ridiculous and absolutely poor organization. The woman who called me was not very polite either. I would never reccommend this office to anyone.

Posted on July 17th, 2017