Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Leonardtown, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Falls Church, VA . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Oyegbile is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile has the following 8 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr.o was very sweat and performed a lot if different trials in my daughters course of treatment for her neck injury. She now has her on a medical regimen that is working WONDERS for her! the only downside is the wait time in the Lobby although I wouldn't blame this on the doctor at all. I would recommend this doctor to anyone suffering from an unknown diagnosis especially if its painful. She was very professional in handling my daughter in each visit. Considering my daughter has Down syndrome and horrible anxiety. She does a great job of distracting her of her pain and practices on my daughter as if she was one if her own also very generous and cautious with the different treatment options she offers for not only my daughter but my son too. All in all Great doctor
After reviewing my son's MRI Dr. Oyegbile rendered a very serious diagnosis. She was absolutely certain about her diagnosis. Since that visit there have been many visits to doctors to rule out issues thar this diagnosis signaled. All results were normal. After doing research and discussing this with other health professionals it is clear that this doctor not only rendered an incorrect diagnosis but was very irresponsible in the manner in which she delivered her diagnosis. She is also mistaken in some of the information she claimed was fact. This had a very emotional toll.
Dr. Oyegbile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
9 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leonardtown, MD.