- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Temitope Ekwo has 3 locations
Temitope Ekwo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Temitope Ekwo has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Temitope Ekwo Accepts the Following Insurance
- 125 Medical Park Ln Ste D Huntsville , TX (936) 439-1444
- 125 Medical Park Ln Ste D Huntsville , TX 77340
- 7400 Fannin Street, Suite 930 Houston , TX 77054
More about Temitope Ekwo
Dr. Temitope Ekwo is a board-certified OB/GYN who was born and raised in Providence, RI where she lived until moving to Washington D.C after high school. She graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Howard University. Shortly after graduation she relocated to Jackson, MS to pursue her lifelong goal of becoming a physician. She obtained her Medical Degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, where she also remained after graduation to complete her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology. During this time she met the love of her life, a Houston native, which made the decision to move to Houston an easy one. Upon completion of residency she relocated to the Houston area where she now lives with her husband and two kids. In the past, she has participated in mentoring and teaching students during their Women's Health rotation. She also frequently participates in activities within the community in an effort to increase patient awareness and education regarding woman's health issues. Dr. Ekwo is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as a member of the Association of Nigerian Physicians and Texas Medical Association. Her clinical interest include adolescent and teen gynecology, high risk obstetrics, minimally invasive procedures, outpatient surgeries, contraception, pelvic pain, menopause, health maintenance, and general gynecology. Dr. Ekwo and her staff take pride in providing extraordinary care to their patients during all stages of a woman's life.