Dr. Temple Day Is this you?

Posted on September 28th, 2013

What can you say about a doctor who saved your life by diagnosing a DVT that could've been easily overlooked? The "best" seems wholly inadequate but I think she's the best for many reasons. She's takes time to understand what's going on in your life that impacts your overall health. She's thorough and well versed in current medical trends for both treatment and diagnosis. If there was a rating for ten stars I would rate her a ten.

How do You Rate a Doctor Who Saved Your Life??

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Dr. Day is the finest doctor I know. She discovered and diagnosed a potentially life threatening condition with me that lesser doctors would've easily overlooked or not taken the time to evaluate. She's thorough and takes time to care and understand the totality of your circumstances. I normally don't take the time to complete these but others should know what an exceptional and caring doctor she is. She is the best!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Day for 8 years. She is an excellent, caring andvery knowledgeable doctor. Also, I havenever had a problem getting in to see her. She seems concerned even though Iam getting older (71)and is keeping upwith my health conditions more frequently.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Brilliant. Knows her stuff.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

I've been going to Dr Day for 5 years and won't be going back. Ive been going in with the same physical symptoms looking for an answer and she doesn't seem interested in finding a diagnosis. I keep asking if it could be this or that and her reply is no. Finally they found benign nodules on my thyroid but my "symptoms aren't thyroid" related. Dr. Day has shown very little compassion for my plight. She may be a good doctor for the young and healthy but I don't think she is a doctor for our aging population.

So glad you are my Dr.!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Day for 9 years. She is a excellant Dr. I am always happy to see her. She is so easy to talk to and really listens to me even if I have multiple problems. It's really hard to find a good Dr and I found mine!

Excellent Experience

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Dr Day is so caring and knowledgable that I feel the care I've gotten is beyond what I get from other physicians. My only sadness is that I have moved to New Jersey and must find another doctor!

Dr is great if you can get an appt with her

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I am in the process of finding another Dr. I can not get a same day appt, the earliest appt I can get is 3 days after I call in. THis is not acceptable since I have Asthma and when I need medication I need it now not 3 days later. I think it is stupid that I have to go to an emergency room and wait hours because I can not get an appt with my primary Dr.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Every time I see Dr. Day I feel that I'm important. She takes her time with me and makes me feel at ease.

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Dr Day is the best doctor I have ever had. I actually love my appointments!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016