Is Dr. Tenecia S Allen the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tenecia S Allen
Dr. Tenecia S Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucker, GA, with other offices in Lilburn, GA and Lithonia, GA (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Hillandale. She speaks English.
Dr. Tenecia S Allen has 4 locations
4120 Five Forks Trickum Rd SW Ste 103
Lilburn, GA 30047
5910 Hillandale Dr Ste 350
Lithonia, GA 30058
5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd # 34
Atlanta, GA 30342
Book Online Now
Dr. Tenecia S Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Tenecia S Allen has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
Dr. Tenecia S Allen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tenecia S Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tenecia S Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucker, GA.