Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teng C Ong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hepatitis B
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 14
I was a patient of Dr. Ong's clinic for several years so I am posting from experience. Dr. Ong is a great Dr., no question about it BUT .... Want to be treated like garbage by the world's worst and least patient friendly receptionist? Then go to Dr. Ong's. For the worst front office patient treatment .... Go to Dr Ong's. Want to endlessly wait to bee seen by the Dr. Ong. sometimes more than an hour and a half, despite having a confirmed SCHEDULED appointment? Then go to Dr. Ong's. Oh ... but beware ... the terrible receptionist will make sure you won't get to "enjoy" the demeaning and insulting being-a-patient experience unless you pay immediately as you sign in, otherwise forget about even being heard about your needs, problem, treatment or condition. On my last previously twice confirmed "scheduled appointment" this past Wednesday, after having waited for almost an hour and a half past the scheduled time, I finally reached the end of my patience and asked the always ill humored and bad mannered sour puss faced receptionist to cancel my visit and return my already paid fee and got a further demeaning, insulting and patronizing earful which is the basis of my review. I only wish Dr. Ong could, someway incognito, show up at his clinic and experience what I suppose is the norm to many of his poor suffering patients; I for one refuse to keep doing so.
Dr. Ong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Teng C Ong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCathay Medical Center, 5300 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Teng C Ong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.