Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tenia L Skinner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tenia L Skinner has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Tenia L Skinner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I waited over an hour for her to see my son. She rushed his visit, and stood next to the door holding the door handle. I was so shocked at her attitude during the appointment. She is just not my favorite person and I will be changing doctors in the morning.
This is one of the rudest most condensing female dr I've ever seen.she doesn't listen and I wasn't sure if it's because I do have very painful and deadly illnesses see plural, and she thought I was just drug seeking even with a 15 year medical file.she blocked my ability to ask her or the nurse questions I was very concerned about and said I had to make an appointment a month later.she tallks down and is just dripping with contempt that she has to deal with and seems fine with showing an arrogant attitude.I am not a lay person either with 23 y ears in the medical field.parceling out my health between 3-5 drs with supposing views and yOu get stuck in the middle while no one fights for you because they dont want to step on another drs toes.I'm disgusted by the behavior I've witnesses here.I've been to 15 .you expect a professional that cares about your safety health well being and quality of life especially for chronic pain patients.I pay you to answer my questions and concerns and not ignore requests that are simply common sense .shame on you.
21 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Tenia L Skinner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlliance Health, 3700 N Kickapoo Ave Ste 124, Shawnee, OK
Dr. Tenia L Skinner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shawnee, OK.