Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teodor J Huzij has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 1 of 1
Do NOT use this practice at all. I emailed to get information and quotes on intelligence testing for part of some PhD research I am doing - I need to test myself. He was EXTREMELY rude to me. He quoted me $150 an hour for testing, and 90 min to 3 hours for testing. I then inquired if, out of curiosity, they did payment plans. His response was this: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not have the office staff to attend to on-going billing-related issues, thus we require payment in full at the time of service. As an alternative to a payment plan, we suggest you save up the needed funds and contact us when you are able to pay in full. Also, we accept credit cards as a form of payment (Visa, MC, Discover, and AmEx). I was a little thrown by his language, so I asked him to clarify. Also, he had told me that "for someone like me, testing time would be 2-2.5 hours." I asked him to clarify that point as well, because the scale I inquired about tests in 60 minutes tops. I have done it before, so I felt like a lot was not being communicated and perhaps there were judgements being made. When I sent my inquiry for further elaboration, he denied me service without any explination other than "sorry we didn't satisfy your questions. we suggest looking elsewhere for services." I wrote back and said that Jesus taught humility and compassion, and if they cared to apologize or work it out, we could do that. They didn't respond. If you honestly believe in fair trade, fair prices, and honesty in a provider, don't go here. These people don't practice what they preach. If they really ARE Christian - where is the humility and why shut the door when someone asks for elaboration when there is miscommunication?
18 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Teodor J Huzij accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1710 Jet Stream Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Teodor J Huzij is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.