Dr. Teodora M Niculescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teodora M Niculescu?

Glad I found her.

Dr. Teodora M Niculescu, has been very easy for me to communicate with. She exhibits knowledge and concern for me and my medical conditions. She explains her reasoning so that when I leave her office I feel that she and I understand what my condition is and what is being done about it. Also, she's easy on the eyes.

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She helped me when no one else was able to successfully. I recommend her too all of my friends if they have an arthritis issue.

Most caring doctor ive been too

Dr. Niculescu is the most caring doctor that Ive been to in a very long time. She did absolutely everything in her power to diagnose my problem. When she gave all she could and couldnt find the answer she discussed my case on her time off with colleagues and sent me to the best people she knew. She is an incredible lady determined to help. Unfortunatly, my husband lost our medical insurance and we had to move so now I am back to not knowing what is wrong. In no way was this the result of the doctor, and I have no doubt that if i had been able to continue she would have found the root of the problem. As it ends up all my problems might be the result of taking Accutane years ago.