Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa MD
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Atlantic City, NJ and Voorhees, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Urology and Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa has 4 locations
1600 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
1925 Pacific Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa has the following 10 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Compassionate and Gifted Physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa - Posted on September 24th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa, MD - Urology in Wilmington, DE, in this video.
Dr. Teodoro E Figueroa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.