Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Teodoro I Montoya
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Montoya is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Montoya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Center, 4801 Alberta Ave, El Paso, TX
Dr. Teodoro I Montoya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.