Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teodulo E Aves has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 26
I have been through several doctors for my migraines. I have tried numerous medications with limited results. I gave up. Hated life. Alsmost divorced. Dr. Aves identified my neck as a source of the migraines and after a series of injections and Botox, my migraines decreased significantly. He is a kind person who listens. Thank you very much.
I have been seeing Dr. Aves for the past two years. He took me when no one wanted and has helped me by decreasing the pain medication because I have been feeling great! I also love his staff and Jessica always makes me feel like I'm family instead of just another patient. Please take your time and visit him. He has helped my back pain and migraines.
29 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teodulo E Aves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.