Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teofila Malanum
Dr. Teofila Malanum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Malanum is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and Brookdale Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teofila Malanum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor has a practice on Church Ave and New York and she is always late. Her hours supposedly start at 5 pm but she never seems to walk in till after 6 pm. Todays visit was no different, she finally showed up at 730pm witha room full of patients that have been waiting since 430pm. This is highly unacceptable and hope this helps someone because I no longer will be a patient of hers.
Dr. Malanum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1968
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Teofila Malanum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teofila Malanum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.