Dr. Teofilo R Lama Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Teofilo R Lama?

Review

This doctor was amazing, I would trust him with my life as he was gracious enough to help save my mothers life from a stroke and she has been able to regain almost all her faculties in six month. He is on top of things. We need more doctors like him, I wish I could have him as a primary doctor he is very caring and concerned about all his patients.

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Teofilo R Lama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.