Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teran R Naccarato has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Teran R Naccarato has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Teran R Naccarato has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Teran R Naccarato is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I'll share my experience with this dr. During a recent visit, I had 4 or 5 issues I wanted to discuss. He listened to most but by the time I got to the last thing, I said "I've got one more thing" , he replied & I quote, "it better be quick because I have other patients". I was flabbergasted & it hurt my feelings at the time, then I got angry. We didn't pick this dr, we inherited him. We weren't impressed before, but now ugh! Sure isn't like the good old days. Nowadays your herded in & out like cattle, I miss when drs actually listened & cared. Probably a good lot of Dr's unfortunately are like this these days. It's a complete pita to switch too. Also, I agree with previous reviewer about the assistant, if its the one im thinking, don't try making small talk or ask a question, your lucky if you get an abrupt one-word answer... sad times.
This guy is a weird duck. Does anyone else notice he doesn't look at you while doing his 'thing'? He stares at his gadget laptop thingy the entire office visit, never makes eye contact. also the really young looking girl who takes your blood pressure/temp before Dr comes in has the personality of a boulder. These two need a lesson in professionalism.
13 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Teran R Naccarato accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Medicine, 1106 Saint Marys Rd Ste 305, Junction City, KS
Dr. Teran R Naccarato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Junction City, KS.