Dr. Terence G Banich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terence G Banich?

Very informative, caring

Dr. Bannich explained everything to me very clearly. He made me feEl as though my surgery, while important, was very routine, and that he/we were on top of it. He explained all possible follow-up procedures and spent a lot of time with me.

The Best

In my opinion Dr. Banish is the very best I have ever dealt with. He has operated on me twice and the follow up is terrific.

Las Vegas is lucky to have Dr. B.

My second lifetime surgery was with Dr. Banich. He is a terrific man who really is a special doctor. He's professional, caring and courteous. My hernia surgery was less painful than the last filling I had done. His staff was also on the ball, as courteous guest service as I could expect for the overwhelming number of patients they go through. Everyone really goes above and beyond to provide their service including the staff at the Southwest Surgery Center. Wonderful Experience, Thank you again Dr. B and staff.

He is one of the best ethical doctors in Las Vegas. We need more like Dr. Banich.