Dr. Terence Chen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Terence Chen?

Awesome Neurosurgeon

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Dr. Chen reattached our 21 year old son's head to his neck which was basically an internal decapitation. He also inserted a hydrocephalus shunt in his brain and several other procedures. We are so very thankful this very talented Neurological Surgeon was on staff that night.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

If it was not for this man and God, my son would not be alive today! My son was in a car accident and was expected to be DOA or a paraplegic.....We are so blessed that Dr Chen was on call when he was taken to the hospital. After 66 days of hospital stay and several surgeries we were able to bring him home. He had what is known as an internal decapitation along with a TBI. Thank you Dr Chen for being so skilled at your craft!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

great surgeon

Don't recommend

Posted on May 14th, 2013

It' s impossible to have an appointment with dr Chen, I'm it so much pain but looks like this office doesn't care, they cancel my appointment twice a day before it, the receptionist isn't nice at all, they just said I have to understand that he has emergency surgeries so they keep moving me, they don't care about you

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Dr Chin has not taken my problem with two herniated disc as serious as I would like. When my blood pressure is high and I can barely walk into his office due to back pain he tells me pain meds are addictive and if I lose weight my back problems will be solved. Losing weight is not going to fix two herniated discs! Pain Medication is not going to either. He prescribed a medication with numerous serious side effects then refused to review the side effects or possible drug interactions. I don't want band aids I want solutions. If you want a doctor who listens and tries to meet you needs Dr. Chin is not your man. I left his office crying and limping in pain.

Saved My Life

Posted on December 9th, 2010

After being transported from Sutter Delta to JMMC Dr. Chen took care of handling my C-4 Spine fracture. Dr. Chen was very honest with the options I had and the potential results of the surgery. The surgery was a success and a week later I am walking on my own and on the road to a full recovery. I owe my life to Dr. Chen.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I have the greatest respect for Dr Chen. He is a gifted neurosurgeon. I have had two spinal surgeries due to spinal stenosis. I am walking thanks to Dr. Chen.

Saved my life

Posted on May 1st, 2010

I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm in 2002 and Dr. Chen was my neurosurgeon at JMMC. He had a professional bedside manner and very good at explaining what was happening to me. It was a very scary situation and I knew God had placed me in the right hands with Dr. Chen.

Dr Chen saved my wife's life

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

My wife had traveled from Bishkek, Kyrgystan to Walnut Creek, Ca while suffering several seizures along her 20 hour trip back to the Bay area.Considering her serious condition, if it had not been for Dr Chen, my wife would not be alive today. Dr Chen is an incredible surgeon and human being. My wife had little chance of survival and it has been two years since her surgery,and she is alive and well. Words alone cannot describe the ordeal my wife suffered, but Dr Chen was there for us, and I have my wife alive because of DrTerence Chen. I thank god each and every day for Dr Chen.

Posted on October 15th, 2017