Dr. Terence Colpitts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terence Colpitts?

perfect

I have seen Dr. Colpitts on several occasions. He knows his stuff and a great bedside manors.

Bad Experience

I saw Dr. Colpitts in the emergency department in Blacksburg, VA. He was quite cold and did not believe anything I said. He ran some tests, told me they couldn't find anything gave me anxiety medication, and sent my on my way and I was still very sick and in a large amount of pain. Several months later I was in the same situation and back in the ER and it was found that I needed to have my gall bladder removed and it was in danger of rupturing. I was very disappointed in the fact that Dr. Colpitts dismissed what I was saying and just gave me anxiety medicine when it was clearly not the issue.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Terence Colpitts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.