Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terence Coyne
Dr. Terence Coyne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Hudson, WI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Coyne is affiliated with Regions Hospital, Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute and Childrens St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. Terence Coyne has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Coyne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Childrens St. Paul
HealthEast St. Joseph`s
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
United Hospital An Allina Facility
Childrens Hospital St Paul
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Childrens Hosp & Clinics, Saint Paul, Mn
Healtheast St John's Hospital
St. Joseph's Hospital
Woodwinds Health Campus
47 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1970
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Terence Coyne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terence Coyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.