Dr. Terence J Delaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terence J Delaney?

Unfortunately, Dr. Delaney performed multiple surgeries only to make the problem worse each time. Revision surgery needed to be done by a competent doctor to correct the surgeries performed by Dr. Delaney. Adding insult to injury, he compounded the problem by not correctly diagnosing the continued cause of the pain. He should have known there was a problem by observing the patient. Three out of four orthopedic surgeons did. Unfortunately, Dr. Delaney did not. We trusted him for longer than we should have and the price we are paying for his mistakes are huge! He is okay to go to for basic injections or simple procedures. I would not trust him beyond that.

This guy should give it up

This Dr. should not charge for his service

I would recommend

An excellent doctor

He's great. I highly recommend him.

Best of the best

Dr. Delaney is amazing. My kids play high school sports and have had a variety of injuries that he was able to quickly diagnose and treat, getting them back on the field healthy and ready for the season. Great guy to be around, would recommend him to all ages.

Dr. Delaney Recommended I Lose Weight

Dr. Delaney Recommended I Lose Weight. Osteoarthritis had destroyed one hip and was working on the other. He suggested a book for weight loss and diet after I told him I was on NutriSystem. The book was solid advice. I lost 20 lbs. in one month. Thanks, Dr. Delaney!

Total Hip Replacement

I recommend Dr. Terence Delaney because he restored my hip to working order. Not "good as new" but, good as it is going to get.This was my first, major surgery (at 45) and I was scared. Dr. Delaney's courage helped me navigate through the process and keep up a positive outlook. Osteoarthritis is tough to cope with. He knows this. He knows how to give hope. He will coach the patient to acquire the grim-determination needed to get through a successful surgery and recovery.Three years later and everything is great. Thanks, Dr. Delaney!

knee torn beyond belief

Delaney; Fixed my knee(3 torn 4 shredded ligaments and tendons and a broken knee cap) to perfection. People told me I would be lucky to have good use of my leg along with constant pain. I have no pain and full use of my leg. Even my THERAPY was only three times before I was perfect. I rate Delaney a 20 out of 10 he did better than he should have been able to. Even my Physical therapist said he could not believe how perfect and thoroughly I had recovered.