Dr. Terence Downing Is this you?

Posted on April 26th, 2015

Saved my life!!!!

AMAZING

Posted on October 19th, 2014

THIS DR DOWNING IS AMAZING .YOU COULD NOT ASK FOR ANY BETTER. HE IS THE BEST AND HOW LUCKY I WAS TO HAVE HIM AS MY HEART SURGEON......

Great Doc!!!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Awesome Doctor, willing to do everything within his means to save your life!!! He is reasonable and will not do unneeded procedures or tests without discussing it with you first! He is caring and compassionate and truly cared for my well being!!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Downing has saved my father's life on more than one occassion. You never feel rushed during appointments, and he is eager to answer all of your questions. I can not thank him enough!

triple by pass pat

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

this was my 1st and hopefully my last bypass. DR. Downing was everything I could have ask and prayed for. I stumbled in his hospital while driving from Orlando to Boca Raton just trying to get home.I had a heart attacked while driving home. I cannot say enough.

Posted on March 26th, 2010

I found Dr Downing to be professional yet personal also. I would reccomend him to any one who neeed his type of doctor. There should be more like him around.

Posted on June 18th, 2016