Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terence F Favazza has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Doctor Favazza is one of those physicians who comes in the exam room and spends as little time as possible with you without conducting a thorough exam or asking background general health and lifestyle questions before running out the door to his next appointment. Oh and the staff in that office are horrible. Amy lied to me multiple times about talking to my insurance company about whether or not a procedure was covered (it was and I knew it was but she called the wrong BCBS office and lied to cover it up) and she gave me incorrect information about costs as well. When I showed a little emotion at receiving a much larger than expected bill for aa 2 minute consultation, they claimed I was abusive and wouldn't return my phone calls trying to resolve the billing error. I ended up not scheduling the procedure because I wasn't going to risk it considering they did nothing else right. DO NOT USE THIS doctor or the medical group, they will rip you off
Dr. Favazza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Terence F Favazza accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates Of Southern Az Pc, 6325 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Terence F Favazza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.