Dr. Terence F Favazza Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Terence F Favazza?

Horrible experience

Doctor Favazza is one of those physicians who comes in the exam room and spends as little time as possible with you without conducting a thorough exam or asking background general health and lifestyle questions before running out the door to his next appointment. Oh and the staff in that office are horrible. Amy lied to me multiple times about talking to my insurance company about whether or not a procedure was covered (it was and I knew it was but she called the wrong BCBS office and lied to cover it up) and she gave me incorrect information about costs as well. When I showed a little emotion at receiving a much larger than expected bill for aa 2 minute consultation, they claimed I was abusive and wouldn't return my phone calls trying to resolve the billing error. I ended up not scheduling the procedure because I wasn't going to risk it considering they did nothing else right. DO NOT USE THIS doctor or the medical group, they will rip you off

not so great

should see one of the higher rated doctors in the firm- not the best of feelings with this man- perhaps to busy

Average

He was very professional, and listened to my symptoms but came up short when suggesting a course of actions. He did very little to improve my condition.

Dr. Terence F Favazza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.