Dr. Terence E Grewe Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Terence E Grewe?

Ex- patient

Had a skin graft done by doctors associated with saint johns and he is not associated with saint johns and I was having problems with it a year later and needed to get a referral to go back to the saint johns doctor because of insurance and he would not give me one because of not associated with his group. He sent me to another doctor and the graft got worse. And I have other issues with my health like diabetes and spinal lumbar damage from surgery from a surgeon that he sent me too. And he does not now from one visit to the next what medicine he has me on for diabetes. And he never listens to the patient very well. The office help is very disorganized. Left him for another doctor. And my health is a 100 percent better.

Used to be the best - now, not so much

Been a patient for 15+ years and Dr. Grewe was really the best. Always remembered your name, your history, and took an active interest in your overall well-being and issues. When he spoke with you he was engaged and showed just the right amount of empathy. About 5 years ago, that all changed. After talking to a disgruntled nurse for a while, I discovered that Dr. Grewe really wants to specialize in Geriatric patients but money-wise, couldn't afford to just drop his long-term GP patients. The average wait time is 20 minutes in the lobby, then another 20-30 minutes in the exam room. Now that they use Notepads to track history, you're lucky if he even makes eye-contact once he get's in the room. He is disinterested and it shows, in his lack of questions and hands-on exam. His repeated inconclusive diagnoses have led to repeated instances of having to visit a specialist for issues that should not require it. Leading to higher costs and additional time off work. Hurts me to say but this longtime patient is going to have to shop for a new GP.

Patient

The staff is very unorganized they made 2 appointments and 1 was at 8 I waited 45 minutes and they said it was at 10 and 1 at 1pm and they were at lunch till 1:30. The doctor Grewe does not keep records of me very good. The nurses calls back days after I leave a message. Once I had scheduled a appointment and they called me a hour before the appointment and said the doctor was gone for the day. Dr. Grewe does not seem to care and does not keep good records of what I have been in for. And does not keep good records of what medicine he has prescribes me. I'm tired of the unprofessional office and going to another doctor

Patient

The staff are terrible. I called about a prescription refill and they said to come in at 1pm to pick it up and I showed up and the door was locked and when they opened up they said they were at lunch till 1:30. Dr Grewe does not keep good records of what medicine he gives me and acts like he just wants to get me in and out. But his nurses does not ever return my calls and I scheduled many appointments and always wait at least a hour. Then one time I had a appointment at 9am and called me at 8 am and said that Dr Grewe was not going to be there could I reschedule . I'm looking for another doctor because it is getting worse everytime I go there

Patient

The staff is very messed up. I scheduled appointment at 8am to see the diabetes nurse and waited for 45 minutes and asked if they forgot me and they said they were going to see me at 9am and then they did not help any with anything and they said to call if I had any questions or problems and they never returned my calls. Then I scheduled a nother appointment for another issue and they called me 2 hours before my appointment and said Dr Grewe was talking off early could I rescheduled or another doctor see me and when I went in the other doctor didn't know anything about it got me in late.

Patient

Seems like he does not really care and when he sees me he doesn't remember my last visit and does not keep very good records. I have diabetes and he doesn't medicate very well. And does not try to educate about diabetes and the diet for diabetes.he does not remember what medicine he gives you from last visit and pore records acts like he does not want to be there

Horrible staff

While Dr. Grewe is a kind, compassionate man, his office staff is the worst! Dr. Grewe has been my mother's Doctor for 4 months now and I believe his office staff has returned my phone calls exactly twice. Dr. Grewe himself called me today and told me I was too demanding on his staff and that he would no longer continue seeing my mother. Then he hung up without allowing me to say one word. He has left us in a terrible bind and it boils down to his rude, incompetent staff.

He didn't know anything about scar tissue from lymphoma, and accused me of trying to get access to narcotics. He did manipulation on me without doing any imaging and I was in terrible pain, wound up losing my job.

Patient

I like Dr. Grewe's manner and ease of getting into see him.

Dr. Terence E Grewe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.