Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terence P Macconnell has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 5
Dt. MacConnell was the most arrogant,obnoxious, rude, misinformed doctor I have ever been to in the last 40 years. Not only did he completely misdiagnose an allergic reaction my son had, even after we told him our son had had this very same reaction numerous times before to mites, he prescribed medication that he said would treat both staff and strep, when in reality, the medication prescribed ONLY treats strep. He also told us to use hotCompresses, which we later found out from our pediatrition, as well as the pharmicist, that that isABSOLITLEY the worst thing you can do for an allergic reaction, as that only makes it worse. After following up with our own doctor, it was indeed an allergic reaction to a bug bite, which should have been blatantly obvious, especially considering we told him this had happened previously. MacConnell has no business practicing medicine, and is a quack.
43 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Terence P Macconnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnited States Healthworks, 13831 N Highway 183, Austin, TX
Dr. Terence P Macconnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.