Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terence Mahoney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Terence Mahoney has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Terence Mahoney has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
Overall he's a pretty good dr I would have to say I have a complaint about the way his partner in the office has bad bedside manner and treats the patients as if they are all out to get pain rx instead of treating each person on a case by case situation. I do understand in this day in time there is plenty of people just out to get get pain meds but I on one hand am not I wish I didn't have to take any meds. I wish we could get the medical field and our insurance companies to stop having the last say in our medical care!!!
Dr. Mahoney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPrime Care Family Health Center, 1706 E Semoran Blvd Ste 101, Apopka, FL
Dr. Terence Mahoney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apopka, FL.