Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Reilly
Dr. William T Reilly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Reilly is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Reilly has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Reilly has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Fecal Incontinence
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Infectious Disease
Showing 5 of 13
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Reilly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Albany Medical Center
Dr. William T Reilly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEyvazzadeh & Reilly Colon Rectal Center, 406 Delaware Ave Ste 1, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William T Reilly in this video.
Dr. William T Reilly is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.