- Presence United Samaritans Medical Center
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terence S Young has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Terence S Young has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Terence S Young has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Terence S Young Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Terence S Young
Dr. Young graduated from the Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Young works in Urbana, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Young is affiliated with Presence United Samaritans Medical Center and Carle Foundation Hospital.