Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill
Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, TX, with other offices in Tamuning, GU and Natchitoches, LA . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Wise Regional Health System, Natchitoches Parish Hospital and Christus Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I can honestly say without a doubt she was not only my doctor but a good friend and I love her. She delivered two of my children back in 2004 & 2009 she was the best she went above and beyond for me and my kids. Even though she didn't deliver my middle child in 2007 but she was still there for me and i thank her from the bottom of my heart. I miss you dearly wish you was still my doctor here in Beaumont, TX oh by the way she had the best staff very nice and friendly.....
DOES NOT NEED TO BE A DOCTOR..... DR TERESA-TRAN NGUYEN HILL WARNING!!!!! WARNING!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!IF YOU HAVE FAMILY/FRIENDS EXPECTING...DO NOT LET LOVED ONES SEE THIS LADY!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wise Regional Health System
Natchitoches Parish Hospital
Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teresa-Tram Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, TX.