Dr. Teresa E Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa E Baker?

Cant get an appointment for anything.

Was bleeding on/off for 3 months. Called to get an appointment, and the phone staff was RUDE! Didnt believe that I had been bleeding that long, then wait for an appointment was over 1 1/2 months. When I explained again that I was bleeding for 3 months, they were able to cut down the wait time by 2 weeks, but then told me I would have to wait awhile to be seen because they would be double booking that day and acted like it was an inconvenience to them.

Herded like cattle

First off, it was an extremely long wait to get an appointment if you are a new patient. Try 6 months. Second, while she has a good bedside manner at times, most of my appointments, I felt like I was being herded and rushed like cattle. One appointment, she didn't even give me a chance to ask questions. Just in and out in less than 5 minutes. Also, when I was having problems conceiving, she kept saying we needed to try a few more months before she would refer us to their "specialist", but by the time a few more months had passed and we weren't successful, it took us another 6 months to get in to see the "specialist"! To top it off, the problem wasn't even with me, but with my husband, which she never even considered. Lastly, don't even get me started on the staff. AWFUL. From the front office to the business office. We were double billed not once, but twice. The front office staff are very short and rude and I felt like I was a nuisance to them. The nurses are fine, though. I'll do everything I can to never go to another Texas Tech clinic.

Dr. Teresa E Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.