Dr. Teresa J Baysden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa J Baysden?

Horrible

I called ahead to pre register and asked if they had the antibiotic shot and steriod shot that I'm always given for severe sinusitis. The lady answering the phone said they did have the steroid shot but didn't think they had the antibiotic shot and put me on hold. She came back to phone and said the doctor would need to determine and I replied as long as its available for me then I am on my way. I walked in and no patients or people at all in waiting area. I sat there around 8-10 minutes and then asked for cash 102.00 up front. I had insurance and even asked prior to my visit if they took it and said yes. I went back to have my blood pressure, weight and vitals taken. Staff nurse was great and got me processed and to a room. Another 15 minutes before doctor walked in and I gave her a quick history and even asked her to call my regular physician. She looked in one ear said it looked good. Looked in other ear and said good and not as inflamed as other. She said other ear was good. Then looked at my throat and said it was red. And then a quick look at the tip of my nose. 10 minutes all in visit she diagnosed me with sinusitis. She prescribed a 40mg steroid shot, which took half the time going in my hip and knew it wasn't a full dose , she refused to give antibiotic shot and said it was known to do grave damage to people and said she only saves it to give to the really sick people in dire need. Which that office is directly across the road from a hospital. And I have that shot given to me each time I have sinusitis. She only prescribed 7 days of antibiotic and not even a full dose of 10 days. She failed to prescribe any nose spray such as Flonase. She didnt prescribe any steroids as I have always been prescribed. Her bedside manor was like a stick in the mud. She even said as bad as my sinus is that even Claritin is a drop in a bucket of water and wouldn't work. Yet she knew all this and I waked out with 7 days of only an antibiotic. Not a full prescription. Charged another 40.00 at checkout. And they said they took my insurance. I got to Walgreens to get my prescription of 7 days instead of 10 days. and it cost me the same price to fill as a full prescription which she failed to prescribe. One hour at the "Doctor Express Urgent Care" place in Hixson, TN. Cost me more time, more money and under diagnosed which will result in a second visit to my doctors office to have my sinusitis treated properly. I would never recommend her or go to one of their facilities ever again. 142.00 for 10 minutes of her diagnosis. Please check all reviews with anywhere you go and ask for referrals before you go to a walk in-urgent clinic. And by all means look up the doctor. I do not recommend seeing her for anything.

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTORING

Dr. Baysden, You are one of few in a dieing breed of doctors. Thanks so much for your kind, compassionate, caring service to so many. Sending you vibrations of peace and prosperity.