Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Borchers
Dr. Teresa Borchers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bullhead City, AZ, with another office in Bullhead City, AZ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Borchers is affiliated with Western Arizona Regional Medical Center and Samaritan Regional Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Borchers has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Cancer
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Borchers is smart, professional, and still has a friendly nature, which is quite calming. While she may run a bit late, once she is with you, she truly listens. She has since moved from Canyon to start up her own practice and fortunately, or unfortunately, has taken most of the patients that went to the prior group, with her. That should tell you something. Best of all, her office returns my phone calls.
After waiting for over 2 hours past my appointment time. I'm new to this area and was referred by a coworker. The doctor never asked me about my health history and proceeded to do a paps test. I noticed that her foot was wrapped up and I asked what happened and she told me she had MRSA. That is something a patient should know before scheduling an appointment. Anyway.. she sent my pap test out to be tested and ordered me a mammogram and it's now been over a year and I have never received any feedback on those tests. Luckily , Assured Imaging sent my results right to my home. I will NEVER go back there again and highly urge others to stay clear.
Dr. Borchers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Samaritan Regional Health System
28 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Riverside Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Teresa Borchers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa Borchers in this video.
Dr. Teresa Borchers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.