Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Brock
Dr. Teresa Brock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brock is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Brock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
I was a patient of Dr. Brock's 17 years ago. When we had to move out of state, I missed her care. She takes the time to get to know you. She is a great listener. She delivered my youngest daughter, and was my children's doctor as well. I highly recommend Dr. Teresa Brock for all your health care needs!
Dr. Brock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
24 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Teresa Brock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2700 Grant St, Concord, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa Brock in this video.
Dr. Teresa Brock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.