- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa J Chang has 2 locations
Dr. Teresa J Chang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Teresa J Chang has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Teresa J Chang Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Empire Blue Priority EPO", "Empire Blue Priority EPO" ]
- [ "Empire PPO", "Empire PPO" ]
- [ "Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority", "Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority" ]
- [ "Excellus BluePPO", "Excellus BluePPO" ]
MVP Health Plan
- [ "MVP HMO", "MVP HMO" ]
- [ "MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups", "MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups" ]
More about Dr. Teresa J Chang
Dr. Chang graduated from the Albany Medical College in 1999. Dr. Chang works in Albion, NY and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital.