Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa T Charniga
Dr. Teresa T Charniga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV . She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Charniga is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. Dr. Charniga has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa T Charniga has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I have been seeing Dr Charniga for a year or so now and couldn't be happier to have her for my doctor. She listens to what I tell her and figures out want is wrong very quickly. I feel comfortable with her whenever I go there. I think my health is is good hands and I am lucky to have her as a doctor. My family changed to her, too, and they all feel the same way about her.
Dr. Charniga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Teresa T Charniga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teresa T Charniga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.