Dr. Teresa T Charniga Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Teresa T Charniga?

You dont prescribe?

Dr. Charniga visited with me for about a minute to tell me she doesnt prescribe medicine that I have been taking for 7 years. She didnt look at any of my medical history, records, or Dr's diagnosis that I had brought with me. Luckily I only had to wait 3 weeks to have this non-appointment with her.

pleasant and smart

Very pleasant and smart, capable and prompt. Lovely physician!

Smart and sympathetic doctor

I have been seeing Dr Charniga for a year or so now and couldn't be happier to have her for my doctor. She listens to what I tell her and figures out want is wrong very quickly. I feel comfortable with her whenever I go there. I think my health is is good hands and I am lucky to have her as a doctor. My family changed to her, too, and they all feel the same way about her.

I saw Dr. Chrariga, while visiting my sister. I became sick and luckily my sister was able to get me in to see her. I like that she spent the time with me and that she genuinely seemed to care. This is a really good doctor.

Good Doc

This lady tells it to you straight!

I have nothing bad to say, like her very much

this doctor does not have to much interest in the patient i have been with her for about three years and she always intimidates me when i go in .....does not make me feel comfortable and is not willing to make changes in medication if necessary......do not recommend this doctor i thought she was internal medicine and she is only family doctor.

worst ever

The worst!!!! Asked what I had and she replied 'I don't know'....that's it. Curt and non smiling, not recommending I see another dr since she "didn't know'.I never in my life ever had a dr tell me they didn't know, and leave the room. Did I pay for this ? Just try to bill me, are you serious with this woman, why is she there? I could have asked my dogs for a diagnosis and saved myself the trip.

Worst Possible Experiance

Teresa Charniga doesn't deserve to practice medicine as far as I'm concerned. She shussed me as I was explaining my symptoms and giving her my health background. This was my first and last visit as I walked away with nothing but a sour taste in my mouth. She needs to loose the god complex and gain a little compassion. She is a liar and totally misrepresented our private conversation. She's a fraud as soon as she realized I did not have insurance she scurried me out of the office. When I complained and asked to see a different doctor I was refused. When I asked for my money back I was told service was rendered. I paid $150 bucks to be treated like trash. That was the service I received.

2 visits, 2 incorrect prescriptions and no explanations with either, communication worst I've ever seen, prescribed dangerous cancer drug and I don't have cancer!

Dr. Charniga is very curt and rude and unwilling to explain anything unless I try to pursue a subject. No time, very impatient and unwilling to even hear symptoms. Blew me off when I tried to give list of OTC meds and vitamins or ask for details on lab tests. Seemed no time available to talk to the patient and worse, threw medications at guessed illness with no basis in symptoms, tests, proof of condition. Med prescribed was dangerous (potentially fatal) medication for cancer, which I was never diagnosed with either by HMO dr. C or specialist. Cost me $92 for 4 pills that she didn't even know condition she was prescribing for, they did nothing, and she accused me of getting wrong medication - order to pharmacy came through Dr. C's office (nurse?). Not only is her treatment reckless and without basis in expert's opinion or any type of facts, it is potentially dangerous (fatal?) and rude and uncaring and condescending on top of all that. She tries hard to show "who is boss" in her office. I'll change drs. ASAP and consider myself lucky to get out alive. Scary, pompous lady doc.

This was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at a doctor office. I mean ... really bad. Refuse further care.

Dr. Charniga is great. She is always professional. She's no nonsense and tells you what's up, even if you don't want to hear it. She is very understanding and empathetic. She's the gretest. She'll order regured test to make a daiagnosis. She doesn't order any tests she doesn't think are necessary. She's just what you want in a Doc.