Dr. M Clabots Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. M Clabots?

Feel Privileged to have her as my son's doctor !!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

As a new mom I am constantly filled with questions / concerns , and sometimes that unnecessary panic. . Anytime day or night Dr Clabbot's is not only available to talk to but also non bothered or irritated by any questions. I feel like she is eager to help and patient with any of my concerns no matter how big or small. ANYTIME I have a issue I am offered immediately to bring my son into the office. There has never been a long wait in fact hardly ever one at all. Her patient care and bedside manner is something that is very much appreciated and rare to find. Even if I call the office she never hesitates to get on the phone herself to address any medical questions. I feel I have adequate time in the exam room with her, never feel rushed, and everything is explained in full detail. Her office staff is a great reflection of the service you will have at her office. From the front desk to all of the nurses I really believe her office has the best of the best in the medical field. As a medical assistant myself Dr clabbots and her staff really set the bar high in patient care. I truly feel blessed that I was able to connect with her as my sons pediatrician and look forward to a long lasting relationship with her.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

All staff are nice and friendly.

Dr Clabots is the Best!!

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Dr Clabots is phenomenal. She cares about her patients and listens to the parents. She has never discredited anything that concerns us, and always does a thorough exam.

Wonderful pediatrician

Posted on May 1st, 2015

We have a 14 year old, 5 year old, & 2 month old. We are quite new to the area so have had a few different pedestrians for our kids over the years. We have had some good ones don't get me wrong but I have to say we absolutely love Dr. Clabots and consider her one of the best yet! She is great with the kids, helps you to understand, and is wonderful at following up. Her staff are also quite helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend her!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

There is no one else I would rather trust the health of my child to. A dedicated professional that is a cornerstone to the community and to every single child and family .

I know I can count on dr. Clabotts

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Very easy to make an appointment especially in an emergency. Staff are are nice to both my kids and I. Dr Clabotts is always concerned of my concerns with whatever is going on with my kids. She does spend time with us and is always compassionate . I even appreciated her calling me and giving me advice when she wasn't in her office for a concern with my daughter. She's great.

Posted on June 6th, 2017